EE FSW资金证明问题

  • 你好,我在cic网站看到关于EE permanent resident所需的资金证明有以下说明

    If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

    list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
    list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
    be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).


  • @lm800936 网上银行statement可以的。

  • @小小米 好的谢谢