@小小米 我有些糊涂了。我的checklist里letter of employment和employment records要求分别上传。按照您和@single-RCIC 的回答，我理解letter of employment就是雇主信，employment records是雇主信+paystub？
An employment letter is an official document printed on company letterhead stating that you will be employed in Canada by that company for a specified period of time. The employment letter must include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information.
It may also include:
- details such as your tenure with the company
- your title, position and duties
- approved vacation periods (if travelling to Canada for holidays), or information about whether the company will cover all your travel expenses (if travelling on business for this company), etc
You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
- be an official document printed on company letterhead
- include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
- show all positions held while employed at the company
- include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
两者要求有重复的部分。按您的建议@single-RCIC ，letter部分按照模板提交，records部分交pay stubs就可以了？
RE: EE填表 拒签史
@single-RCIC VO给的Administrative Processing小纸条上写：
This office regrets to inform you that your visa appication is refused because you have been found ineligible to receive a visa under section 221 (g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Please be advised that for U.S. visa purpose, including ESTA, this decision constitutes a denial of the visa.